My kids love ice cream and popsicles and I’m happy to indulge occasionally. I also love to have a healthy sweet treat on hand I can happily offer them so that they are getting loads of vitamins along with a delicious flavor.
Enter this Mango Pineapple Sorbet!
It it extremely refreshing for a hot summer day and gets an added creamy texture from the coconut milk. The honey adds just a slight hint of sweet to round out this perfect treat!
I used some of the mixture in popsicle molds and some I simply froze for a scoopable dessert. They both worked great!
This would also be delicious with some frozen banana, or a little cayenne for a kick!
Mango Pineapple Sorbet
- 12 oz frozen mango
- 6 oz frozen pineapple
- 7 oz full fat coconut milk (about half a can)
- 2 tbsp honey
- water as needed to thin mixture
- Place all ingredients into a food processor.
- Blend until completely smooth. Add a little water if necessary for the mixture to be a creamy consistency.
- Place the mixture into popsicle molds or a nonstick container. Place in the freezer for at least four hours or overnight. Serve!